The final elements are the Action Plans which set out the implementation plans for the key strategic ideas. These should cover personnel, resources, objectives, time-scales, deadlines, budgets and performance targets.
The following Action Plan Grid shows how various actions plans impact the various company sectors related to the business model, and insures a comprehensive outlook. The action plans you develop can be plugged into a four-part grid to provide an overview of each business element.
- Explore options for additional cash resources
- Explore options for rapid growth needs
- Prepare for price sensitive markets
- Hire HR Director within 3-4 months
- Expand Board of Directors to include further independent financial, technical and industrial expertise prior to seeking VC.
- CEO: Prepare comprehensive business plan and develop contacts to raise VC within 6-9 months.
- TechDir: Review R & D resources and scope for technical alliances – expand with arrival of VC.
- Recruit Marketing Director and other key staff for marketing/sales
- Develop and implement accelerated market entry and development plans.